Enjoy grand ocean views from nearly every room in this magnificent 6-bedroom home directly on the ocean in Delray Beach with 6 full baths and 2 half baths. 9,325 square feet of glorious living space and a total of 12,370 square feet.
This charming three-bedroom deepwater home is surrounded by multi-million dollar homes in the exclusive Tropic Isle community. Just off the Intracoastal Waterway with no fixed bridges is a dock capable of fitting an 80-foot yacht. A short stroll to the beach and just minutes to trendy Atlantic Avenue in downtown Delray Beach, this home is truly a must see.
Beautifully upgraded corner penthouse located in downtown East Delray Beach in the heart of Pineapple Grove, just a short walk to the renowned Atlantic Avenue and the beach. Light and bright with impact glass windows, this gorgeous condo features more than 2,100 square feet of urban living.
Beautifully renovated Portofino model has four bedrooms plus built-in library and loft in the exclusive Addison Reserve Country Club in Delray Beach, Florida. Sports Equity or Golf Equity available, and features include Saturnia floors on the diagonal in main living areas or wood floors throughout. Loft area plus three en-suite bathrooms are upstairs.
Mallory Square is urban Delray Beach living at its finest! Just three blocks from renowned Atlantic Avenue, one block from the brand new Uptown Delray and six blocks from the beach, you will find this highly desirable, end unit. Located on 3rd Street, this beautifully renovated 3-story townhome was built by Ironwood Builders in 2005. Extremely light and bright and in pristine condition, this unit boasts gorgeous hardwood floors, new carpet in upstairs bedrooms, and has been freshly painted.
Upgraded Saturnia marble floors throughout the main floor greet you as you walk into this spacious home. Kitchen and bathrooms have the cherry cabinets with rope molding and gorgeous granite accentuates the kitchen, master bath and cabana bath. The master bedroom offers views of the golf course and the lake from the covered lanai. In the master bath are double sinks, seamless glass doors and a very spacious tub. Upstairs are 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a spacious loft.
South Florida is a place of endless summer with its warm air, tropical breezes, beckoning waters and golden beaches. Delray Beach and Boca Raton events really heat up in the summer as there’s something to do almost every day beneath the glow of the summer sun and the aura of the summer moon. Boredom is never an issue in Delray Beach and Boca Raton because events encompass activities for every lifestyle.
World-class food and drink
South Florida is known for its amazing, world-class dining all year long but Delray Beach and Boca Raton events up the ante with special events that combine food and drink in creative and enlightening ways.
- Tastemakers of Delray Beach – Enjoy two nights of food tasting on August 7-8th, 2014 from 5-10 p.m. in Downtown Delray along Atlantic Avenue. With their Dining Passport, participants are entitled to delectable tasting events on Thursday and Friday and additional savings at the participating restaurants for three months. This year’s restaurant list includes Cabana El Rey, El Camino, Lemongrass Asian Bistro, The Office, Caffe Luna Rosa and many more! A portion of the proceeds from the tasting event goes toward the Delray Beach Beautification Project.
- Sushi & Stroll Summer Walk Series – The Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens in Delray Beach invite visitors on Friday, August 8th, 2014 from 5:30-8:30 p.m. to explore their Japanese gardens with a cool drink in hand and great food available. There are unique craft sake selections for drinking and Pan-Asian cuisine from Morikami’s Cornell Cafe to devour all amid the beauty of the gardens.
- Wine & All That Jazz – This signature event for Boca Chamber Festival Days happens August 23rd, 2014 from 7-10 p.m. at the Boca Raton Resort and Club’s Great Hall. There are over 100 fine wines for tasting, mouth-watering food provided by the finest Boca restaurants, live music, dancing, a VIP room and drawings for exciting prizes. Boca Chamber Festival Days are a series of Boca Raton events that happen citywide during the entire month of August. There’s something for everyone in the community at Festival Days.
- Sip & Stroll at Mizner Park – Round out August with special discounts and complimentary drinks at select stores in Mizner Park on Thursday, August 28th, 2014 from 6-8:30 p.m. Enjoy high-class shopping at participating locations including Boca Raton Museum of Art, Our Boat House, Lord & Taylor, Shusha Boutique and Villagio Restaurant all while sipping on one of the great drink selections available.
Delray Beach and Boca Raton events recognize the large number of families who call South Florida their home with exciting, educational and fun happenings.
- Delray Beach Family Fun Day – On August 13, 2014 from 3-6 p.m., residents and visitors are welcome to experience the family fun of Delray Beach. The Delray Marketplace features craft stations, face painting, giant bubbles, a water slide, fire truck tours and a variety of other family-friendly activities. Additional family activities happening that day include live shark feedings at Sandoway House Nature Center at 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. and Putt’N Around Delray Beach miniature golf. For the adults there’s dining al fresco, shopping, museums, art and the vibrant nightlife of Delray Beach.
- Endless Summer Jam – The Peter Blum Family YMCA of Boca Raton invites everyone to end their Boca Raton events this summer with a smash at the Endless Summer Jam on August 2nd, 2014 from 6-8 p.m. This end-of-summer party features food trucks, fire pits, live music, a DJ, karaoke and a bounce house. The night ends with a movie at 8 p.m., includes special YMCA offers and promises to be a memorable night for attendees.
Fitness and fun
Anyone who wants to shake up their fitness routine and improve their health can take part in the free Burlesque Boot Camp put on by Raw Fitness of Boca Raton. It’s an hour long class that takes place on Thursday, July 31, 2014 at 7 p.m. The Boot Camp teaches a blend of cardio, bootcamp and Burlesque Dance that’s fun for every fitness level. Unique among Boca Raton events, this class helps build physical strength and confidence and enables participants to access a new, exciting side of their personality.
For those who see dancing as more of a spectator sport, Boca Raton events have some interesting choices.
- Swan Lake – The Boca Ballet Theatre presents Swan Lake with performances running August 1st through 3rd, 2014. This lavish production of Swan Lake is a beautiful and haunting way to experience one of the most famous classical ballets. Showings for Swan Lake are August 1st from 7-9 p.m., August 2nd from 8-10 p.m. and August 3rd from 2-4 p.m. and take place at the Olympic Heights Performing Art Theater, 20101 Lyons Road, Boca Raton.
- Boca Ballroom Battle – Raising Boca Raton events to a new level, The Boca Ballroom Battle features eight community leaders performing ballroom dancing in a competition fundraiser on August 16, 2014 from 6-10 p.m. Each community leader pairs with a dancing pro from Fred Astaire Dance Studios of Boca Raton and participates in dance lessons that help them perfect their routines. They all then compete for a Fundraising “Mirror Ball” trophy during an elegant cocktail reception and dance that takes place at the Boca Raton Resort & Club. Tickets are limited and include cocktails and appetizers.
With family fun, arts, entertainment, great dining and drinks, Delray Beach and Boca Raton events ignite the South Florida summer and beyond.
Delray Beach, FL 33483