Meridian in Boca Raton, Florida, houses this fabulous fully furnished, designer decorated condominium just steps from the beach. Features include a private elevator leading to an entry foyer accented with onyx and marble flooring, 36” marble floors, crown molding, solid wood doors, roll up electric shades and plantation shutters.
In the coveted Estates section of Boca Falls: This beautiful single-family home offers 4 bedrooms plus an office, 3 full baths and 1 half-bath. Other features include screen enclosure with heated pool and extra large deck.
This magnificent single-family, 3-story home is located in the quaint East Boca development of Library Commons. With 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths, and 1 half bath, this home is like new. Chef’s kitchen is finished with top-of-the-line granite countertops, high-end appliances, large breakfast island and a natural gas stove top and double wall ovens. A private, fenced back yard creates an oasis for entertaining.
This luxurious home is found in St. Andrews Country, one of Boca Raton’s most exclusive communities. This like-new, impeccable European style 2-story residence features 6 bedrooms, 8 full baths and a grand executive library with a staircase leading to a custom built-in bookshelf loft. The home’s east exposure offers expansive double fairway golf course vistas.
Located in one of South Florida’s finest golf course communities, this custom and ultra contemporary 2-story home in St. Andrews Country Club is in pristine condition. Offering 5 bedrooms, 5.5 baths and library, the home has neutral marble floors throughout. Sensational architectural window detail and storefront doors provide lots of light.
Beautiful European-style home completed in 2009 and located in St. Andrews Club, Boca Raton. This spacious 5-bedroom country club home offers the finest details and upgrades including impact windows throughout, internal elevator and a 30kw generator. Also featured in this luxurious home is a chef’s kitchen, marble and wood floors throughout, sauna, wine cellar and a home theater. Membership initiation is required along with yearly dues.
Located in the esteemed community of New Floresta, Boca Raton, you will find this immaculate, luxurious 5-bedroom, 4.5-bathroom single-level home situated on beautifully landscaped, oversized corner lot adorned with fruit trees. Original owners, the pride of ownership is evident from the moment you walk through the front doors. This home has gorgeous porcelain tiles and crown molding throughout, and has been completely upgraded with a new roof, new heated pool and screen, new carpets in the bedrooms, newly renovated bathrooms and kitchen with Wolf and Subzero stainless steel appliances, new garage doors, central vacuum, hi-hats throughout, and so much more. The large master suite boasts his and her walk-in closets as well as an expansive master bathroom done completely in marble with a Jacuzzi Roman tub.
South Florida is a place of endless summer with its warm air, tropical breezes, beckoning waters and golden beaches. Delray Beach and Boca Raton events really heat up in the summer as there’s something to do almost every day beneath the glow of the summer sun and the aura of the summer moon. Boredom is never an issue in Delray Beach and Boca Raton because events encompass activities for every lifestyle.
World-class food and drink
South Florida is known for its amazing, world-class dining all year long but Delray Beach and Boca Raton events up the ante with special events that combine food and drink in creative and enlightening ways.
- Tastemakers of Delray Beach – Enjoy two nights of food tasting on August 7-8th, 2014 from 5-10 p.m. in Downtown Delray along Atlantic Avenue. With their Dining Passport, participants are entitled to delectable tasting events on Thursday and Friday and additional savings at the participating restaurants for three months. This year’s restaurant list includes Cabana El Rey, El Camino, Lemongrass Asian Bistro, The Office, Caffe Luna Rosa and many more! A portion of the proceeds from the tasting event goes toward the Delray Beach Beautification Project.
- Sushi & Stroll Summer Walk Series – The Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens in Delray Beach invite visitors on Friday, August 8th, 2014 from 5:30-8:30 p.m. to explore their Japanese gardens with a cool drink in hand and great food available. There are unique craft sake selections for drinking and Pan-Asian cuisine from Morikami’s Cornell Cafe to devour all amid the beauty of the gardens.
- Wine & All That Jazz – This signature event for Boca Chamber Festival Days happens August 23rd, 2014 from 7-10 p.m. at the Boca Raton Resort and Club’s Great Hall. There are over 100 fine wines for tasting, mouth-watering food provided by the finest Boca restaurants, live music, dancing, a VIP room and drawings for exciting prizes. Boca Chamber Festival Days are a series of Boca Raton events that happen citywide during the entire month of August. There’s something for everyone in the community at Festival Days.
- Sip & Stroll at Mizner Park – Round out August with special discounts and complimentary drinks at select stores in Mizner Park on Thursday, August 28th, 2014 from 6-8:30 p.m. Enjoy high-class shopping at participating locations including Boca Raton Museum of Art, Our Boat House, Lord & Taylor, Shusha Boutique and Villagio Restaurant all while sipping on one of the great drink selections available.
Delray Beach and Boca Raton events recognize the large number of families who call South Florida their home with exciting, educational and fun happenings.
- Delray Beach Family Fun Day – On August 13, 2014 from 3-6 p.m., residents and visitors are welcome to experience the family fun of Delray Beach. The Delray Marketplace features craft stations, face painting, giant bubbles, a water slide, fire truck tours and a variety of other family-friendly activities. Additional family activities happening that day include live shark feedings at Sandoway House Nature Center at 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. and Putt’N Around Delray Beach miniature golf. For the adults there’s dining al fresco, shopping, museums, art and the vibrant nightlife of Delray Beach.
- Endless Summer Jam – The Peter Blum Family YMCA of Boca Raton invites everyone to end their Boca Raton events this summer with a smash at the Endless Summer Jam on August 2nd, 2014 from 6-8 p.m. This end-of-summer party features food trucks, fire pits, live music, a DJ, karaoke and a bounce house. The night ends with a movie at 8 p.m., includes special YMCA offers and promises to be a memorable night for attendees.
Fitness and fun
Anyone who wants to shake up their fitness routine and improve their health can take part in the free Burlesque Boot Camp put on by Raw Fitness of Boca Raton. It’s an hour long class that takes place on Thursday, July 31, 2014 at 7 p.m. The Boot Camp teaches a blend of cardio, bootcamp and Burlesque Dance that’s fun for every fitness level. Unique among Boca Raton events, this class helps build physical strength and confidence and enables participants to access a new, exciting side of their personality.
For those who see dancing as more of a spectator sport, Boca Raton events have some interesting choices.
- Swan Lake – The Boca Ballet Theatre presents Swan Lake with performances running August 1st through 3rd, 2014. This lavish production of Swan Lake is a beautiful and haunting way to experience one of the most famous classical ballets. Showings for Swan Lake are August 1st from 7-9 p.m., August 2nd from 8-10 p.m. and August 3rd from 2-4 p.m. and take place at the Olympic Heights Performing Art Theater, 20101 Lyons Road, Boca Raton.
- Boca Ballroom Battle – Raising Boca Raton events to a new level, The Boca Ballroom Battle features eight community leaders performing ballroom dancing in a competition fundraiser on August 16, 2014 from 6-10 p.m. Each community leader pairs with a dancing pro from Fred Astaire Dance Studios of Boca Raton and participates in dance lessons that help them perfect their routines. They all then compete for a Fundraising “Mirror Ball” trophy during an elegant cocktail reception and dance that takes place at the Boca Raton Resort & Club. Tickets are limited and include cocktails and appetizers.
With family fun, arts, entertainment, great dining and drinks, Delray Beach and Boca Raton events ignite the South Florida summer and beyond.
Boca Raton, Florida has an energy and vibe all its own and shines in the beautiful Sunshine State. Affectionately known simply as “Boca” to locals, this South Florida city has everything for everyone. With a plethora of golf courses to tennis clubs, outdoor lovers can celebrate in the tropical warmth of this southern Palm Beach County city. Boca is known for its excellent restaurants, first-class shopping and being in a class of luxury unique to the area.
Along the shoreline between Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach, Boca Raton is located conveniently within 25 miles of Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport and Palm Beach International Airport. The city possesses small town charm with upscale luxury and an excellent quality of life. Everyone from retirees to young families to singles have opportunities for entertainment and the finest of everything in the vibrant city with beautiful weather year-round. The hotels are so lovely and overflowing with amenities that locals partake in staycations and visitors never want to leave! The real estate market is booming with homes for every lifestyle and preference, with enchanting Mediterranean Revival architecture seen throughout the area. Boca has all of this within easy access to the Intracoastal Waterway, four miles of beaches for sun lovers, 1,500 acres of parks and the enticing waters of the Atlantic Ocean for snorkelers, boaters and swimmers.
Located at 327 Plaza Real, Mizner Park opened in 1992 as a lifestyle center for downtown Boca Raton. The Mediterranean revival architecture was designed by Cooper Carry and has achieved the status of a thriving town center for Boca. Within Mizner Park are unique boutiques, big name stores and superb restaurants offering a variety of world cuisine. There are also rental apartments and offices within Mizner Park, which truly makes it a center for living and luxury. The Mizner Park Amphitheater hosts numerous musical, cultural and fund-raising events throughout the year, many of which are free and open to the public.
Boca Museum of Art
Part of the town center that is Mizner Park, the Boca Museum of Art is dedicated to celebrating, preserving and encouraging creativity throughout the area and the country. It’s a cultural and educational nexus for residents and visitors of Boca Raton and places great value and importance on art in all its forms. The museum hosts traveling exhibitions throughout the year and is available for cocktail parties and other special events. It’s an ideal place for any art-lover to spend a few hours during their time at Mizner Park before continuing shopping or grabbing a bite to eat.
Boca Raton Resort Club
Designed by Addison Mizner, the architect Mizner Park was named after, the Boca Raton Resort & Club has an old-world feel while being the epitome of true modern elegance. This resort has been an icon in Boca and South Florida for over 80 years and has never forgotten its glamorous origins. Amenities at this 356 acre resort include a luxury spa, half-mile of private beach, an upscale marina, championship tennis and golf, and nearly a dozen dining options for members and guests of the club. This private village has five unique styles of accommodations from ultimate indulgence of the Beach Club to the contemporary Boca Bungalows. This Waldorf-Astoria Resort is popular among residents and visitors and encompasses everything that makes Boca such a desirable location to live, play and work.
Town Center Mall
Ranked 1st on TripAdvisor’s shopping attractions for Boca Raton, Town Center Mallreceives rave reviews as one of the finest shopping destinations in the area. This enclosed shopping venue has a perfect mix of elite and upscale shops along with big name stores people are familiar with, including Neiman Marcus and Saks Fifth Avenue. Town Center has 220 stores and multiple dining options with plentiful parking and valet stations. People come from all around Boca to shop at Town Center and are impressed by the selection of stores and welcoming atmosphere. Town Center is a great air-conditioned shopping destination on those days when the South Florida sun grows a bit too hot.
Restaurants and Live Entertainment
The seemingly endless selection of restaurants in Boca Raton offer some of the best food in South Florida. Everything from traditional American Cuisine to exotic flavors from the far corners of the world is available to enjoy in beautiful Boca. Multiple jazz and night clubs feature live music year-round and the Mizner Park Amphitheater hosts big name and local talent for everyone to experience.
Living in Boca Raton is the ultimate in luxury and there’s always something new to discover around every corner. Time spent in breathtaking Boca Raton is unforgettable, and is truly unequaled anywhere else in South Florida.
Memorial Day weekend marks the unofficial start to the summer season. The weather in Southern Florida is beautiful year-round, but in summer, things really heat up! Boca Raton events are entertaining, educational, and cultural and offer something for everyone. Events happening this weekend pay tribute to the spirit of Memorial Day while ushering in the energy of the impending summer.
Memorial Day Commemorative Ceremony
Honor those who have served our country at the Memorial Day Commemorative Ceremony on Monday, May 26, 2014 from 9-10 a.m. at the Boca Raton Cemetery. This event features veterans groups and city officials, with music by Fort Lauderdale Highlanders and the Boca Raton Community High School Band. Drills by the Boca Raton Community High School NJROTC are scheduled along with presentations by the Boca Raton Police and Fire Honor Guards. While many view Memorial Day as merely a long weekend intended for fun, it’s important to remember the meaning behind the day and thank those who have helped keep the country and the lovely city of Boca Raton safe.
Memorial Day Concert
Listen to the Indian River Pops Robert Sharon Chorale during the Memorial Day Concert at Mizner Park Amphitheater on Monday, May 26, 2014 from 7-9 p.m. The concert also features the New Garden Band. A full program with patriotic music, this concert is under the direction of Owen Seward and promised to be among the best of Boca Raton events this holiday weekend. There are four parking garages available for parking, they’re located on the north, and south ends of Mizner Park. There’s also metered street parking, valet service on the east side and paid, preferred parking in the lot adjacent to the amphitheater. Those attending are encouraged to carpool to reduce traffic congestionand arrive early for the best seats.
Fun Night, Great Cause!
Following Memorial Day, other great events are happening in downtown Boca and surrounding areas. On Thursday, May 29, 2014, there’s the Kick-Off Party for the First Ever Boca Walk to End Alzheimer’s. This event takes place at the Jazziz NightlifeRestaurant Bar, 201 South Plaza Real, Boca Raton. Beginning at 5:30 p.m., the Kick-Off Party features a silent auction, photo booth, DJ spinning great music and much more! Advance sale tickets are $25 and tickets at the door cost $30. This night of fun helps support a worthy cause and is a prelude of more upcoming Boca Raton events to help end Alzheimer’s.
Mizner Park Amphitheater’s Summer Music Series
The Memorial Day concert is the first concert in Mizner Park Amphitheater’s Summer Music Series. The concert takes place on June 15, 2014 and celebrates Father’s Day with an Old Time Concert in the Park. The FAU Summer Concert Band is set to perform and everyone is encouraged to travel downtown to socialize with friends, neighbors and other music lovers for live music under the stars in beautiful South Florida. The event is free and attendees are encouraged to bring blankets and chairs for comfortable enjoyment. Chairs are also available for a rental fee of $5.00. Free parking is available at City Hall and the Boca Raton libraries and food and beverages are available for purchase.
Summer is on the horizon in sunny South Florida and these Boca Raton events on Memorial Day promise to be a great kick-off to the season!